The Fox Inheritance, by Mary E. Pearson

Saturday 1 February 2014






The Fox Inheritance (Jenna Fox Chronicles #2), by Mary E. Pearson

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Dystopian

Rating: 4/5 stars








Goodreads Summary: "Once there were three.
Three friends who loved one another - Jenna, Locke, and Kara.

And after a terrible accident destroyed their bodies, their three minds were kept alive, spinning in a digital netherworld. Even in that disembodied nightmare, they were still together. At least at first. When Jenna disappeared, Locke and Kara had to go on without her. Decades passed, then centuries.
Two hundred and sixty years later, they have been released at last. Given new, perfect bodies, Locke and Kara awaken to a world they know nothing about, where everyone they once knew and loved is long dead.
Everyone - except Jenna Fox."


Review:

  • The first Jenna Fox Chronicles book was fabulous and I couldn't wait to read the second. I finally got to see what Locke and Kara are like as characters, and a trip to the futuristic dystopian world of Jenna Fox wasn't a bad thing either. I'm very proud to admit that this was the best book I've read for a while and cannot wait for the next. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!