The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Sunday 2 February 2014
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2), by Michelle Hodkin
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Paranormal Romance
Rating: 4/5 stars

Mara Dyer knows she isn't crazy. She knows that she can kill with her mind, and that Noah can heal with his. Mara also knows that somehow, Jude is not a hallucination. He is alive. Unfortunately, convincing her family and doctors that she's not unstable and doesn't need to be hospitalized isn't easy. The only person who actually believes her is Noah. But being with Noah is dangerous and Mara is in constant fear that she might hurt him. She needs to learn how to control her power, and fast! Together, Mara and Noah must try and figure out exactly how Jude survived when the asylum collapsed, and how he knows so much about her strange ability...before anyone else ends up dead!

Review:
  • I mainly love this series because it has to do with psychological beings. It's different than other books and the characters are so riveting. 
  • Noah is so, so bookishly attractive. He's my new favourite male fictional character, if he was real, we'd be riding into the sunset together, no kidding. 
  • Michelle Hodkin is a fantastic author, the way she puts her thoughts into words is unbelievably haunting and she causes readers to want absolute more. The Evolution of Mara Dyer was beautifully gorgeous, that's all I can say.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!