Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Sign-Up Post

Sunday 20 September 2015


I am so excited to be taking part of my first-ever blog-bound read-a-thon! This is my signup post for the Tackle Your TBR one which Wishful Endings is hosting! Thanks for the invite, by the way!

So you must be wondering what this read-a-thon is all about, right? The title speaks it all! I really would like to tackle my HUGE TBR pile and get through a lot of books, and enjoy them all of course! I know that the actual thing has begun last week, but this is my official first post where I'll be sharing the pile of books that I plan to read for this! So, drumroll please, here they are!


A whopping six books in total!

As for the books I already read, there's one not pictured here, which was Mosquitoland by David Arnold! (I didn't like it too much.)


This is going to be awesome! I'll be posting every now and then to let you know how I'm doing, and what my opinion of the books are! 

Do you usually participate in read-a-thons? What are your thoughts on them?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!