August Goodbyes: 2015

Thursday 3 September 2015

August 2015 was the month of vacations, my fifteenth birthday and wonderful stuff. But then again, it's also the month where we come to commemorate the fact that I took a hiatus, tee hee. I'd never do that again because it cracked my heart into a million pieces. But it was a great reading month, which is what we're all here for!

Wrap-Up of Books Read This Month:


There are so many good ones here! What's the number? 28 books! Last month there were 45, but my vacation can definitely count as an excuse as I was always running around, doing something interactive. I DNFed... two books: Six of Crows and Red Rising. What are some that weren't too well written? Ask Again Later, I Was Here, Maria Semple's Where'd You Go, Bernadette, The Bees and Playing With Matches!

Le favourites? (The "Le" was on purpose, by the way) Middle-grade rockstar Sunny Side Up, Second Chance Summer, In a Dark, Dark Wood, Shut Out, Even in Paradise and Perfect Couple.

Number of ARCs read? 7.

Discussions This Month:

Popular Reviews:

How was your month? How many books did you finish? How many ARCs? What are your goals for September?

4 comments :

  1. Finding Paris and I Was Here are supposed to be quite begged, I don't know why I haven't picked them up yet! Looks like you had a successful August :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I sure did! YEAH! I have wanted them for a long time and I guess that I wouldn't have picked Finding Paris up if it wasn't for my vacation! I expected 5 star ratings from them both, though. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Great job on all the books! I really need to get on that series by Kat Zhang. I have the first book and the concept is very intriguing... soon, hopefully? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! Yeah, definitely give it a try! The dystopian-ness isn't for everyone, but the first book sure was enjoyable! :D

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!