Top Ten Tuesday #6: Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet

Tuesday 26 August 2014

  Top 10 Tuesday is a meme by Broke and Bookish, hosted each Tuesday, where bloggers list their top 10 in the chosen topic of the week.

             I'm really glad that I've finally caught up with this meme—especially since I've had so much fun preparing it for you guys! Tuesday's almost over, but here are my top 10 (although there are hundreds more) books that I've been dying to read but don't own yet!

          1. Consequences: Opal & Origin, by Jennifer L. Armentrout



     So I've recently read the first two books in the Lux series, and I am all but disappointed. Daemon is so freakin' hot, and Katy as a book blogger? I relate to her even more! Check out my review here.

2. Can't Look Away, by Donna Cooner


      Watching beauty vloggers on YouTube is awesome. For some reason, haha, this reminds me of Bethany Mota. I'm totally going to have to pick this one up soon!

3. Dangerous Girls, by Abigail Haas


        Okay, I adored Dangerous Boys. Abigail Haas is my new favourite author of 2014! Check out my review for DB here.

4. Falling Kingdoms, by Morgan Rhodes


        I've read Morgan's other book through her pen name, Michelle Hodkin, and I was so impressed! Hearing that she has a fantasy trilogy shocked me, and I can't wait to pick this one up!

5. Doon, by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon


         There is so much buzz going on for this novel and its sequel. I think that it's about time that I pick this pretty up!

6. Wildflower, by Alecia Whitaker


           I've read Alecia's other book, The Queen of Kentucky and adored the romance and cute premise it had going on. I can totally tell that this is going to be just as adorable!
                 

7. Popular, by Maya Van Wagenen


             Relatable. One word—captivation.

8. Linked, by Imogen Howson


           I could've gotten the ARC of the sequel of this one, but I haven't read the first so I decided not to request for that one from S&S. This sounds just like my type of dystopia-read!

9. The Queen of the Tearling, by Erika Johanson

         
            I've heard some rumours that this possibly will become a TV show or movie of some sort? I love book-to-film adaptations (I'll be posting a discussion on them soon!) and I think that this premise will be wonderful. Care to spare me a copy of this? :)
                    

10. Pandemic, by Yvonne Ventresca


              This is supposed to be one of the best books of 2014, so I'm going in for it. Plus, I love dystopians that deal with illnesses and epidemics.

What are some of your must-reads that you sadly don't even have yet?

10 comments :

  1. I am so glad you got the chance to read Dangerous Boys, and oh my gosh when you read Dangerous Girls your mouth will drop open. It is totally amazing! I also really loved Popular as well, it was a great non-fiction read. Can't wait to read Queen of Tearling, will let you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the final Lux book and I'm so sad to see it end! I hope you get your hand on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Dangerous Girls a few months ago, and I absolutely loved it. By far one of my favorite books not just this year but possibly even ever. I hope you pick it up soon and experience the same brilliance that I did! Thanks for sharing Michelle, and, as always, BRILLIANT review! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeann: I am, too! (All thanks to you!) Ahaha, that's what everyone has been saying. I bet that it'll be even better! Oh my, I'm so excited for Popular and QOT! I need them ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Janina: NOOO. I don't even want to think about losing Daemon, haha! Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zoe: I CAN'T WAIT! When thinking about it, I get so overly excited hah. Best book ever? Oh my, that's a huge accomplishment Abigail did there. :D You're welcome, lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Falling Kingdoms too! And I read Queen of the Tearling quite recently. I'm kinda hoping Falling Kingdoms will be better than it. :/
    I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award, the info for which can be found on my blog: http://bookmarksandblogging.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Hmm.. I'm guessing QOTT wasn't that good? :) I'm really excited for it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read Falling Kingdoms too, a friend gifted it to me last year and it's still sitting on my shelf unread. So embarrassing!

    New follower here, GFC & BL. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. If you're thirsty for comments, stop by Talk Supe, let's feed each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Braine: Haha, doesn't that happen to us all?! :'D

    Thank you so much! That really means a lot. :) Of course! xD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!