I was tagged by Eileen at BookCatPin to do this awesome and quick tag so you all can get to know me a little better! So, let's begin!
1. I'm 14 and in Grade 9. I always feel proud when talking about my blogging hobby because I personally don't know anyone who also does it. :)
2. I live in Canada, and have actually undergone so much snow last week that I got to stay home since my bus to school was cancelled, haha.
3. My most favourite thing in the world other than reading, blogging and writing is traveling. I've already been to so many places, I can't wait to see more.
4. My star sign is Leo, and I've always felt some sort of connection to my horoscope. Many people don't believe in that sort of fate, but oh well, haha.
5. The thing I want to improve on the most in blogging is commenting. I feel so much guilt when I don't get too many chances to spend hours looking at all of your posts! That's a definite thing I need to work on.
6. Over the years, I've realized that my music liking has changed drastically. Of course, I once liked cheesy pop songs that were on the radio, (since I was a tween not too long ago) but Panic! At the Disco, 5 Seconds of Summer, Lorde, Lana Del Ray and Imagine Dragons are my alternative favourites to be honest.
7. My most favourite thing about blogging is the friends that I've made, and the building of my writing skills. When I was in dark times, I felt like blogging and all of you were always there for me.
8. The first time I got a physical copy in the mail, I cried. It was in May of this past year, and I got Dissonance by Erica O'Rourke and Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine from Simon & Schuster, and I adored them both.
9. I am such an overly-obsessed neat freak, and an overachiever and perfectionist. Everything needs to be scheduled, written down and organized in my mind, haha. I guess that's the way I read, too.
10. I've always had dreams of becoming an author one day—I'm always still hoping that I'll get to become one. At the same time, I'd like to go to medical school as well.
11. My all-time favourite author has to be Cassandra Clare. All of her books are perfection.
12. The only time I've sorta met an author was when I was in a Toronto Book Festival in September. I must say that I only saw K.A. Tucker, but didn't get to speak to her because of time limits, hehe.
13. My favourite TV show has to definitely be Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries and Under the Dome, which I have to get caught up on with all three this Christmas break.
14. I have a crazy obsession with Nestea. Like it's all I need to drink for the rest of my life as well as water.
15. I have a little sister who's honestly obsessed with Archie Comics, as I once was. We have so many old issues!
16. I honestly used to be so against e-readers. I had so many arguments against them and why they weren't worth it, until I discovered my Kindle, and then my life changed completely.
17. I'm also in love with anime, but haven't gotten to watch an episode since April, since I honestly can't control myself and my grades would drop—trust me. Christmas break is the time where I'll get caught up on everything.
18. My favourite film that really hasn't been known much about is How I Live Now. It's crazy, because I read the book and watched the movie all in one day. Saorise Ronan is awesome.
19. I can speak French pretty fluently since we have to learn it in school and Polish. I really want to learn some Russian one day, as I can understand a teensy bit.
20. I began blogging in March 2013, and I must say that I've learnt so much and at the same time, I've grown up a lot. My grammar used to be horrible!
Yay! That's a wrap!
Pili @ In Love With Handmade
Jess @ My Reading Dress
Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books