Top Ten Tuesday #18: Top Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015

Tuesday 2 December 2014

-Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme where readers exchange their opinions
and needs through bookish lists with 10 choices. Created by Broke and Bookish.-

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to In 2015

      At the moment (November 22) there is only 39 days until 2015—which is crazy, if you ask me. The year flew by so fast, and so many amazing things have happened! I began high school, met so many new bloggy buddies, and of course, HAVE READ SO MANY AMAZING BOOKS! 'Tis the season to be jolly and grateful, eh?

       We've been hearing about 2015's newest books for a long time... And I've been sitting here innocently, waiting for them all like a puppy. But inside, I WANT THEM ALL RIGHT NOW. So here are my top ten most looking forward books for 2015!


  1. 99 Days, by Katie Cotungo (click on the cover for the Goodreads page!)

      This is probably the most prettiest cover I've seen for 2015 so far. It sounds adorable, and I can just picture it making it onto the NYT bestselling list!

     2.    Magonia, by Maria Dahvana Headley


         Dystopian-sci fi perfection. That's probably most of it, but what I'm going to say is that this isn't your typicality. It's more than that. The Fault in Our Stars and sci-fi? YES PLEASE!

       3.     Finding Paris, by Joy Preble


        AWW! ROAD TRIPS! Road-trip summery novels are the cutest things, and this is so Tumblr and hipster and ugh I can't wait!

         4.     A Wicked Thing, by Rhiannon Thomas


        RE-TELLING OF SLEEPING BEAUTY, YES YES YES YES YES! Thousands of good things said, it already has almost a 4.0 rating on GR!

            5.     Hold Me Like a Breath, by Tiffany Schmidt 


         Butterfly covers are the bomb. I'm feeling like I'm judging these by these covers, but it's honestly so hard not to! Everything's perfect about this book and I feel like it's going to be the right mystery for me!

            6.     Better Than Perfect, by Melissa Kantor


          Geez, I love Melissa Kantor. I wish that I could build a time machine to catch this book faster, hehe.

            7.      Every Last Promise, by Kristin Halbrook


         So apparently this is for fans of Gayle Forman and Laurie Halse Anderson—two of my favourite authors. I'M GOING TO LOVE THIS SO MUCH EEEEE!

                8.       A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas


         Two releases in 2015? This woman is literally going to kill me with happiness. I'VE HEARD ABOUT THIS ONE FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW IT'S COMING!

              9.       The Cage, by Megan Shepard


           I remember seeing the cover for this one the day it was announced, and I died. The concept sounds perfect, and Megan Shepard is perfect as well, tee hee.

            10.       A Cold Legacy, by Megan Shepard


           Yeah, this is a duo and double Megan Shepard thing—because her books are too amazing and I want them all. I CAN'T BELIEVE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TRILOGIES ARE ENDING! ;_;

What books are you most looking forward to in 2015?

10 comments :

  1. Yes, YES to all of these! There are so many amazing books coming out in 2015, it was really hard to narrow it down to ten. Awesome list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe—I KNOW. I simply don't know how I'm going to go through next year when I'll be having a book ban! (Probably those won't ever happen, haha.) Thank you! <33

      Delete
  2. Great picks, Michelle!! I'm really excited for The Cage, ACOTAR, 99 Days (sounds so cute!), A Wicked Thing, and Magonia too! So many epic books coming out next year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! I'm squealing so much lately, I don't know I can keep quiet for any longer! <33

      Delete
  3. OMG I NEED HOLD ME LIKE A BREATH RIGHT NOW. I NEEEEED. And of course, Maas. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2015 IN GENERAL, MICHELLE. WE NEED A TIME MACHINE OK <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I KNOWWW! I'LL HOP IN WITH YOU! <3 Let's invent one so we can get ARCs of all of Maas's books, hehe. :)

      Delete
  4. SO MANY GREAT BOOKS NEXT YEAR. I WANT THEM ALL. I'm looking forward to 99 Days, Magonia, Finding Paris, Every Last Promise and A Court of Thorns and Roses. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly the most excited I've ever been for many years! *parties* xD

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to Magonia as well! It sounds awesome. I actually have a review copy of 99 days which I am looking forward to reading. Another that I have been anticipating is It's not me, it's you by Mhairi McFarlane which I've been waiting for since finishing her book You Had Me At Hello. Managed to snag a review copy so I am happy to read that soon :D

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/12/the-admirers-secret-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'm so jelly, haha! Oh, I've heard of Mhairi McFarlane and her books! 2015 is going to be the year of reading, I just feel it! xD

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!