Between, by Jessica Warman

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: Between

Author: Jessica Warman

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: August 7, 2012

Publisher: Walker Childrens

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.89

Age Group: 12+







   First of all, this wasn't Jessica Warman's best, mainly because of the different snobby characters that were provided. I guess that the rich environment was also different, these guys did have a different lifestyle, where they mainly partied and lived life accordingly.

   Now. Another reason why, is because I got uninterested. Elizabeth wasn't the best character, like I said before, and I guess that changes my rating.

    Could've been better.
   
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!