This Lullaby, by Sarah Dessen

Sunday 1 September 2013

Title: This Lullaby

Author: Sarah Dessen

Rating: 5/5 stars

Release Date: March 8, 2004

Publisher: Speak

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.07

Age Group: 12+



   This Lullaby is the song that Remy's heard forever. It puts her to sleep and wakes her up in the morning. When she meets Dexter, she finds out that he's her real lullaby that's her everything, even if she doesn't realize it in the beginning.

    This one is the best Sarah Dessen novel that I've ever read, and it's the truth, surprisingly. I would never expect that, by the way.

    Listening to Remy's story was like listening to a song. It starts off sad and tragic in the beginning, but slowly to the end, it gets happy and we see the light.

    If you're looking for one of those un-putdownable novels, then this is the novel that you're looking for, trust me.

    What a gorgeous story.. Dexter for life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!