Things I Can't Forget, by Miranda Kenneally

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: Things I Can't Forget

Author: Miranda Kenneally

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: March 1, 2013

Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.91

Age Group: 12+






   I couldn't wait for this novel, so when I finally found it, I had to read it!

   Kate is too good. She's a good Christian girl who goes to church every Sunday, and never does a sin. When she heads to Cumberland Creek camp for a counselling job one summer, she doesn't know that her life is about to change forever... when she meets Matt, who was her first kiss years ago.

   Okay, so what ticked me off was Kate's personality. I think that she was over-exaggerating. She was too good, and when I like characters, I want them to have a rebelic/good side, somewhere in the mix. Both Jordan and Parker had that.

    I loved how the main characters of the other two novels were featured here.I loved both first books, and I never wanted to let the characters go, forever.

    Wow, Miranda Kenneally is a fantastic author, and I can't wait to read all of the other Hundred Oaks novels.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!