Wherever You Go, by Heather Davis

Sunday 22 September 2013

Title: Wherever You Go

Author: Heather Davis

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Release Date: November 14, 2011

Publisher: Harcourt Children's Books

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.86

Age Group: 12+





 Before I begin, doesn't the girl on the cover look like Lily Collins or what? ^_^


  Wherever You Go could've been better, that's for sure. I don't know what happened, but it just did. Heather Davis should've have done something, I don't know, add more drama and events?

  Holly Mullen is depressed, especially after her boyfriend Rob passed away. Now, to make things worse, her grandfather is moving in and she has to take care of both him and her little sister when her mom is busy working at the supermarket. Rob's ghost is watching her, and her best friend Jason is beginning to show some feelings for her. This is just the beginning.

 
  You see, the story sounds very interesting. I always enjoy novels that are told in different perspectives. But this one, not so much. The story was okay. I liked the plot, but what happened (drama) could've been more catchy and captivating, most readers look for that, and I know that I am one of them.

 
 “The truth is that love is seeing the person you love for who they are right then, in that moment. People can't be anyone else.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!