Eve and Adam, by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate

Monday 2 September 2013

Title: Eve and Adam

Author: Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: October 2, 2012

Publisher: Feiwel and Friends

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.61

Age Group: 11+






   On an ordinary day, but not too ordinary, Eve spots an apple, right before she was in a car crash. While she stays at her mother's "special" hospital, she sees a mysterious guy, known as Solo, who is trying to help her heal. Then she creates a magical guy.. and who knows what will happen to her life right after he comes to life...


   After reading Grant's Gone, I knew that I was in for a good ride, and it really was. I've never any book quite like this, so first things first, this book was totally unique and interesting. The concept just qualifies in Michelle's List of Unique Books. :)

   
    I loved Eve and Solo together. They just clicked, just like that. *snaps*

 
    Great!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!