Lock and Key, by Sarah Dessen

Sunday 1 September 2013

Title: Lock and Key

Author: Sarah Dessen

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: April 22, 2008

Publisher: Viking Juvenile

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.03

Age Group: 12+




   After her mom disappeared, Ruby is now going to live with her sister Cora and her new husband Jamie, who discovered a popular website. She is living the dream life, with a luxurious mansion for a house, a walk-in closet, and private school? When Ruby meets Nate, the boy next door, could her life get any better?


    This was a fun, summery novel for all of the teenage girls out there. Ruby had me hooked in for the whole journey, from the laughs and the cries, Sarah Dessen knew the right thing to say, at the right time.

    Ruby was a good lead. She was confident, and independent, both at the same time, and she was very selfless. I really like characters like that, and they make a big impact on books.

     Go get this book and take it to the beach with you, it's worth a read!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!