The Game, by Krystyna Kuhn

Sunday 29 September 2013

Title: The Game

Author: Krystyna Kuhn

Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Release Date: June 7, 2012

Publisher: Little Brown Book Group

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.66

Age Group: 11+



  From the beginning, I already knew what type of book that this would turn out to be, one of those ones that are unique, probably because they aren't that good. And to tell you the truth, it really did turn into one of those novels after all.

  Here we have Katie and her brother Robert, who head to Grace College, a boarding school in the Rocky Mountains. When Robert finds a dead body in the school in the first week, secrets begin to unfold and nobody knows if they're safe...

      The plot became very predictable and similar to others, we all would know what would happen. When I read novels, I like to keep guessing, and when I'm wrong, I find that the book is even better because I don't even know what would happen. This book was the total opposite.

      Next, the characters. These guys were very dull and boring. I wish that I could just switch the characters to some people even better, the book would have been a whole lot better even then.

      Again, I'd recommend not picking up this book, it's not worth it at all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!