Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley

Sunday 29 September 2013
Title: Where I Belong
Author: Gwendolyn Heasley
Rating: 4/5 stars
Release Date: February 8, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Format: Paperback Edition
Goodreads Average Rating: 3.60
Age Group: 12+








This was the perfect summer chick-lit read. I enjoyed it, and you will too!

Corrine is a girl that has everything, and that includes a great rich life in New York, but when her dad loses his job and a lot of the money that the family had is gone, Corrine is sent to live with her grandparents in Texas. There, a whole new journey begins, even if she doesn't believe that it would.I thought that this would be better, I really did, but anyway, it was still enjoyable and fun.

I disliked Corrine in the beginning, I have to admit that I did. To me, she sounded very selfish and stuck-up, but by the end, she seemed like a good character, a good girl, and made her story enjoyable even more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!