Crazy Hot, by Melissa de la Cruz

Saturday 14 September 2013

Title: Crazy Hot

Author: Melissa de la Cruz

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: June 4, 2013

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.95

Age Group: 12+






   I think that each of the novels from the Beach Lane series just got worse every time. Crazy Hot was good, but not as great as the rest. I think that the author over-exaggerated with the whole series, it ended just fine with being a trilogy.

    Mara, Eliza, and Jacqui are all doing something different, and are in for their final summer in the Hamptons, before everything is about to change forever.

     Like I said in my previous reviews of these novels, the characters aren't like the beginning. Now, they're very stuck-up, and snobby. Really, I want the old Mara, Eliza, and Jacqui back, personally.

     The plot was very different than the rest. I mean, of course these girls are more mature than they first started as. And this concept changed the plot a lot. I wasn't as excited to read this one as the rest, and I didn't go wild about it when I was done.

      Hoping that De la Cruz's Blue Bloods series will be better than this one!
    

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!