Life After Theft, by Aprilynne Pike

Sunday 1 September 2013

Title: Life After Theft

Author: Aprilynne Pike

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: April 30, 2013

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.57

Age Group: 12+




    Jeff moves from the place where he loves to be, to some rich-kid boarding school, and the only thing worse than that is seeing some mysterious girl who claims to be dead, Kimberlee. When Kimberlee has to finish her leftover business, she needs Jeff, who needs some fun and games in his life...

    My second Aprilynne Pike book. I have to admit, this one is better than Earthbound. I liked the storyline and characters much better.

    Jeff and Kimberlee were hilarious, especially through their actions and thoughts. I never wanted to let them go...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!