Debutantes, by Cora Harrison

Sunday 29 September 2013

Title: Debutantes

Author: Cora Harrison

Rating: 1.5/5 stars

Release Date: August 2, 2012

Publisher: Pan Mcmillan Childrens

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.09

Age Group: 11+





    First of all, may I say that the girl on the cover looks like Primrose from The Hunger Games movie? Just a little suspicious here...


    Debutantes was exactly what I expected, a real bad book. I felt that this novel really had no point to it, and was really boring and unfamiliar to me, I don't know what would have been better, maybe a whole different story and novel?

   
    I really don't want to describe the plot at all, because there seems as if there is no plot. Everything was disorganized and terrible, including the characters.


   To tell you the truth, I liked it for the first 50 pages or so, but from then on, I fell into a nightmare. All of the sisters and other characters that made this novel a novel were very selfish and disgusting to read about, I don't know where these characters really came from.

   All I'm saying is that you shouldn't take the chance to pick up this novel, it's one of the worst I've ever read.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!