Waiting on Wednesday #7: The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Wednesday 15 July 2015

The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2), by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Publication: August 18, 2015, by Dial Books
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 432
Format: Hardcover

Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house
Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To . . . well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.
For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.
Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.
And Alice is caught in the middle.

Not so long for this one, guys! I really enjoyed My Life Next Door, and never have thought that there'd be a sequel! I'm guessing that this one could probably be read even if you haven't read MLND yet! ONE MORE MONTHHH! I'll probably grab this at Barnes and Noble while I'm on vacation!

 What are you anticipating this week?

5 comments :

  1. I have not read My Life Next Door yet, but I hope to get to it soon. I don't read much contemporary:P Recommend any good fluffy ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I miss commenting on your blog! Sorry for not commenting lately:(

      Delete
    2. Awww! <3 I miss commenting on yours too! I'M SO BAD WITH COMMENTING AGH. (I'll be binging soon!) I definitely recommend this series, anything by Miranda Kenneally, Morgan Matson and Jennifer Echols! If you need more, just message me on Goodreads! :DD

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!