June Goodbyes 2015

Sunday 5 July 2015


Yes yes, I apologize for being a little late with this, but I'm excited to be doing my first ever wrap-up post I call the "Goodbyes" segment! June was a fabulous reading month, and I'd love to get started and show you the great reads that I devoured!

June Pretties Read:


My favourite reads turned out to be: Nightfall, None of the Above, Last Year's Mistake, The Last Time We Say Goodbye and A Sense of the Infinite. They all were pure 5 star reads and ended up on my all time favourites list!

And for the number of ARCs I've read? 6. Three were from BEA! The biggest disappointment is Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman, which was also the last book I read in the month. I'm so happy with the amount I read—24! But I know I'll read more in the summer break.

The Posts:

I posted on almost every single day of the month, and here's some of the deets about my posts:

Discussions:
Top Reviews:


So I'm not the kind of person to make monthly TBRs anymore, but I'm hoping to read more than 30 books in July. Let's hope it works out! I had a great bookish reading month!

How was your month?

2 comments :

  1. I've pretty much given up on using TBR lists... it never ends up working out! Mood reading for the win! ;) lol

    So glad you read many great books! I hope July has many more amazing books for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, exactly! I basically have my next 4 reads set up, BUT THAT'S IT. I'm planning to randomly choose my reads based on their position on Goodreads, but I'll never do some huge pile because then it's not enjoyable anymore! YES! (Mood reading is my passion!) Thank you Liliana, same to you! Let's go, contemporary summer vacation cuties!

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!