Waiting on Wednesday #8: Winter by Marissa Meyer

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4), by Marissa Meyer
Publication: November 10, 2015, by Feiwel and Friends
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Fantasy, Romance
Pages: 824
Format: Hardcover

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.
Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.
Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?

After reading Fairest, Marissa Meyer has almost-literally killed me. I NEED WINTER. We've almost been waiting for two years after Cress, and this 824-paged gorgeous beauty is about to climb into my hands... in 4 months. *frowns* I'm so sad to see that The Lunar Chronicles is ending, but at least Marissa's writing will hopefully never leave us!

What are you expecting Winter to be? What are you anticipating this week?

4 comments :

  1. Dying for this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Cinder recently so I need to catch up so I'm ready for Winter! 824 pages!!! WHOA!!!!! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooo! I'd recommend reading Scarlet and then wait to read Cress closer to November because by then, you'll FREAK. AGGGGH! Thanks Michelle!! :D

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!