This Week's Headlines:Hi.... I'm not in a very positive mood today because tomorrow's school. And then two weeks later, there's exams. And for these next two weeks, there will be stress, anxiety and a ton of other stuff going on. I don't know how I will survive this craziness, but I've got to stay on task and quit the procrastination. That's the key to success, as I believe!
I've been spending this last week organizing my bookshelf and admiring my gorgeous reads now that I have no more library books to read. THANK GOODNESS! I'm never stepping foot in that library because it's given me torture, as I look at the amount of books that I actually have in my personal shelf. I finally feel free, and as this New Year's begun (HAPPY 2015, AGAIN!) all of the reads I've read so far have been positive, and I've read some of the best books ever, *cough cough* Dangerous Girls.
My Book Haul:
These are the books that I actually got on Boxing Day, since I didn't want to throw you guys off with my Christmas haul last week, haha. My local bookstore has such a huge deal with 30% off all hardcovers, so this was my moment to shine. ;D
Gingerbread lattes rock, though. :) I've already read Talon, and it was one of the best books ever! I guess I can say that these books that I purchased were the ones that I wanted and didn't get for Christmas, so I went all out, haha.
- Same Differences, by Siobhan Vivian
- The Merciless, by Danielle Vega
- Even in Paradise, by Chelsey Philpot
- Lailah, by Nikki Kelly
- Snow Like Ashes, by Sara Raasch
- Find Me, by Romily Bernard
- Zodiac, by Romina Russell
- Confessions: The Paris Mysteries, by James Patterson
I'm so excited, hehe!
Posts You May Have Missed:
- The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher Review
- Top Ten Tuesday #22: Top Ten Goals for 2015
- Indelible by Dawn Metcalf Review
- HAPPY NEW YEAR—A Flashback to 2014 + A Surprise Review
- Poor Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend Review
- Contemporary Duo Reviews #1: My Beautiful Failure + Beauty of the Broken
That's a wrap! What are your newest additions to your shelves?
Have you read/enjoyed any of mine?