Stacking the Shelves #26: January 18

Sunday 18 January 2015

My Week's Headlines:

6 MORE DAYS UNTIL EXAMS. I feel like I'm about to pass out. If I haven't pre-written my posts already, I would've went on a hiatus, but everything's planned out for the next week and a half, I guess. My first one starts tomorrow, actually—and the next one after that is Friday, then Monday and Tuesday. 4 in total. :( I'm kind of anxious, especially since these are my first, but I know I'll get there. I need to read some good books in between! And after that, Semester 2 starts off right away and I'll finally have ENGLISH CLASS where I'll get to write!

My Haul:



AHHH! So thank you so much to Kat Zhang and Little Brown for these beauties, even though I few have already released! I'm so excited for them all!

Love, Lucy by April Lindner: I LOVED JANE AND CATHERINE BY APRIL, so there's no doubt that I won't enjoy this one. It's so gorgeous and I'm obsessed!

Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang: Basically, I've read the first two books and they were amazing. I've been wanting to go for this one for a while and this is the best prize for me!
Kissing Ted Callahan by Amy Spalding: YESYESYESYES. BANDS? That's the only word that just grabs me.

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black: I'm really going for this now, as it's already out and has a 4.02 rating on GR! And when I read it, it's going to be the first Holly Black book I've read to date. :)

Posts You May Have Missed:

What are your newest additions to your shelves? Have you
read any of these?

7 comments :

  1. Good luck with your exams Michelle! I love how you took the photo with the mailbox, so cute~ I'm really excited to read The Darkest Part of the Forest! I love Holly Black's writing! Kissing Ted Callahan sounds super cute, can I ask how you got the ARC? Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eileen! LOL, hehe, I know right! It's going to be my ASAP read after Four by Veronica Roth! Well, I sent an email to Little Brown, sending in an ARC request, and they immediately notified me that their way of giving out ARCs is through the NOVL program—first come, first serve. You should email them and they monthly give out ARCs! (But it's to the US only though. :/)

      Delete
    2. Oh so I would probably need a US PO box I guess. Thanks for letting me know Michelle!

      Delete
  2. Four exams? Wow! I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great. The Darkest Part of the Forest will be my first Holly Black book too, but I've heard great things about her writing so I'm sure it'll be great. This is my first time reading one of your Stacking the Shelves posts, and I just wanted to compliment your photo- the mailbox is so creative! Have fun with your new reads:D

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire! It's so nice to meet you, by the way! I'll be heading over to your blog soon! Yeah! I read The Iron Trial by her and Cassie Clare which was really good—but I still don't know her own personal writing style so this'll give me the chance! LOL, I thought it'd match perfectly hehe! 33

      Delete
  3. Good luck with those exams, my love! You'll be amazing! I'm actually reading (have been for about a week) Darkest Forest and bleuhh, perhaps it's not for me. BUT DO ENJOY! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darlin'! I'm a little anxious, but I keep trying to remind myself that it'll be fine, hah! OMG! o_O I guess I've always been a little afraid for it myself since I'm not a definite huge fan of those kinds of books.. but we'll see! <33 XO

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!