The Epic Reads Book Tag!

Thursday 5 March 2015

The Epic Reads Book Tag!

Hello everyone! I want to give a huge thanks to Kaitlyn @ Next Page Please for tagging me in this awesome tag that I've been dying to participate in! This was originally created by Epic Reads (HarperCollins), the best book fanpeople alive. Let's get started!

~~


Hm, what a tough one! Okay, I'd definitely invite John Green. That man is genius and he can sure stir up a conversation out of anything! I know that I'd be the one who will be choking on their tea, and we'll have a darn good time. Who would he bring with him? ALASKA, DEFINITELY. That girl is the most influential protagonist of his and her story changed my life. She dies young and her legacy lives on...



Talon by Julie Kagawa, definitely. I would undeniably love to see what happened before Ember and Dante came to California and see what their childhoods were like and what influenced them to be the people that they are.



Bam bam bam... The ships of all ships is about to commence: Jordan from Catching Jordan and Simon from The Mortal Instruments. I feel like it's such a random ship, but they both suit each other and Simon needs a woman who's kick-ass, (not that I don't ship SIZZY) and can hold him up. I LOVE THEM BOTH!


It'd be Sarah J. Maas, without any doubts. I'd run up in tears and say, "Hihihihi, your books have changed my life and I really need Celaena and Dorian to be together forever." I would also ask for those adorable tote bags with the ships. ;)



I always have been writing since I was a kid, but The Hunger Games was the amazing book that brought me into the YA world when I was ten. I never looked back from there and the mature settings and writing, as well as the romance, characters and dystopian genre just captured me and I fell in love with all of the possibilities that books can take me into.



Wow—seriously? I would save my limited edition gorgeous copy of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, one of the most gorgeous, precious and favourite books of mine. *cries* I miss reading the series so much. 



Gosh, REALLY? Okay, okay. I'd love to live in the world of The Calling. I mean, I probably wouldn't want to be actually playing, but the anxiety and the adrenaline of the game possibly happening is the best. LOVE.


Ugh, this is tough. It's been a few years, but the feeling that I got when I was reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver was unlike anything else. I had the adrenaline and the addiction and the book overall was a masterpiece unlike anything else I've read. It's one of my biggest favourites through my entire life.



Great! I tag anyone who would like to answer these crazy mind-blowing questions, and YOU GUYS: (If you haven't done it already!)

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions
Claire @ Cover to Cover
Liliana @ Lost in a Book


Done, done, and done! (It's always done by me, haha!)



What a crazy bunch of questions! What are your
newest epic reads?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!