Okay, so I have a strong sense and hit of guilt here, as I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING. OKAY, I KNOW I KNOW. I AM NOT ON A HIATUS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. It's just... I'm in paradise. ;)
I'm currently in St. Maarten, as it's my sixth day here, and I'm loving it. I finally have the chance to read and relax and forget about all of the stress that school has added on me. But I haven't forgotten about this blog or anything! It's the WIFI. :( I finally have got it, so this will give me the chance to catch up with everything and stay on track. It wasn't working until now, so hopefully everything will stay this way.
St. Maarten is absolutely gorgeous. It's really one of the best places that I've ever travelled to, and when I leave in 8 days, I'll seriously gain homesickness, as this place is slowly becoming my home, hah.
- It's My Second Blogoversary!
- Shattered by Eric Walters Review
- Everafter by Elizabeth Chandler Review
- After by Anna Todd Review
- Reading on Vacation! (Discussion)
- The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp Review
- The End Games by Michael T. Martin Review
- Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney Review