Behind The Wooden Door, by Emily Godwin

Saturday 18 May 2013



Title: Behind The Wooden Door
Author: Emily Godwin
Rating: 4/5 stars
Release Date: March 30, 2013
Publisher: Createspace
Format: ebook


   I found this awesome novel through Emily's sister, Nikki's blog. She mentioned her sister's novel (sisterly love these days, so special) and how amazing it was, so I knew that I had to check it out. So, here I am, obsessing over it!


  I'm usually not into historical fiction novels, with my past experiences with Seraphina, but this one, for some reason, just caused me to obsess and captivated me from the beginning, and will for you, too.


  Ahh, the plot. Emily has created such an astonishing world, one that will have readers wanting more, one that will have you stuck in even after you're finished with the novel! I read the too fast, way too fast, a good thing. I want more from Emily and her sister, what a family of fantastic authors.

  
  Lanie was one superb heroine. Coming from a family of royalty, you'd think that she would be a snobby princess looking for romance, but she wasn't! She causes everyone to swoon over her, something not all heroines have. I adore her and the charming men... Ohh Tristan! You cause me to get butterflies in my stomach and to just fangirl! 


   With many shocking surprises, breathtaking romance, and a racing plot, Emily Godwin has created one awesome novel, one that will have you drooling for more!

  
  

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!