Wake, by Amanda Hocking

Saturday 18 May 2013


Title: Wake
Author: Amanda Hocking
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: August 7, 2012
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin 
Format: Paperback Edition


   Finally, I'm on the last review for tonight. Finally, I'm all caught up. :)

   Wake was amazing, definitely one of the best I've read for a while. I couldn't put it down, and I NEED the next novel. Amanda Hocking is unstoppable.

   This plot was magical. I felt as if I just skimmed through it, but I'm talking in a good way. I read it super-fast, and just didn't want it to end. 

   Gemma was one of the best heroines, ever. Despite the part where she takes her mentally sick's mother's advice, she was fantastic. 

   Racing, breathtaking, awesome, awesome, awesome, haha, and everything in between, Wake was unstoppable.

   


   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!