The Lost Crown, by Sarah Miller

Saturday 18 May 2013


Title: The Lost Crown
Author: Sarah Miller
Rating: 3.5/5 stars
Release Date: July 10, 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Format: Paperback Edition


   Loving Anastasia's Secret by Susane Dunlap, these two novels are very similar in plots, and of course, in characters. Despite the point of view and story of Anastasia, this one had all four Nikolaevna sisters as heroines, Maria, Anastasia, Olga, and Tatiana. I love them all, really.

    This plot wasn't the best, I admit. It was slow at times, and wasn't oh so interesting. But, I especially adored this novel because of its heroines.

   My favourite Nikolaevna sister is Anastasia. She is fearless, quirky, and beautiful in her own way. I love her troublemaker personality, and I feel that I have some sort of connection to her. Miller has created her ina fantastic way that will live up to me for a long time.

  Having the photos of the family on the back of the book helped a lot. It's kind of difficult to picture people who have lived in the past, personally. When I noticed the photos, I pictured the sisters personally, and changed the way I look at things. 

   A great novel, for those teen historians out there, even though I'm not one. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!