Withering Tights, by Louise Renninson

Saturday 18 May 2013


Title: Withering Tights
Author: Louise Renninson
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Release Date: July 18, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen
Format: Hardcover Edition


   When I found out that this new series takes place in the world of Georgia Nicolson's cousin, Tallulah Casey, I was stoked to read this!
   From watching the film of the Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging, I knew that I'd love this series, coming from the quirky, fun Louise Renninson. So here I am, done with this one, and loving it!


   I really enjoyed this novel, thinking that I wouldn't, because I may have enough of the boarding school chick-lit novels, but I guess that I don't have enough! Renninson's humor has turned my world upside down, longing for more from this star-studded English author.


   Coming from the point of view of the zany Tallulah Casey, this novel is about her adventure in a Yorkshire art boarding school, where she meets some terrific friends and maybe some cute boys in between. Having to deal with the new troubles of acting, make that the whole concept of the arts, Tallulah has to find what she's really in for, before it figures itself out before she could.


  I enjoyed this book, I really did. Tallulah is one awesome girl, knowing what she wants and when she wants it. Her friends and the peers of the school were fun to read about, and finding what that they think of Ms. Casey herself.

  Fun, fun, fun! Fun is the only word that can describe my enjoyment!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!