Goddess Interrupted, by Aimée Carter

Wednesday 1 May 2013




     Title: Goddess Interrupted
     Author: Aimée Carter
     Rating: 3.5/5 stars
     Release Date: March 27, 2012
     Publisher: Harlequin Teen
     Format: Paperback Edition.


"I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart..." ~Ho Hey, The Lumineers

   Okay, so this is what I wish that James would say to Kate, because he's my favourite. I hate Henry! I don't know what the rest of you think about him, like it or not, he's one of the worst male characters, ever! Why would he, abandon Kate?

  Anywho, back to the reviewing. The cover is stunning, just look at it! It hooks you in, and did for many people I know, even males! The fact that the series is about Greek myths, captivates many of us into believing the legend of Zeus, or Hades. 

   The reason that this is a 3.5 star rating, is because it became dull at times, where the author didn't have anything to say, just kept blabbing. When the action happened, well, that was the best part. As Kate described her vacation with James in Greek that summer, I just hoped that something would happen between them.

    Kate is a great heroine. Her looks- from the cover and what I imagine, are stunning, and her personality is something that many people wish to have, her sympathy, and fierceness towards finding the truth in things. I felt as if I was with her the whole adventure. 

  Calliope was a good villian. I mean, who likes villians, personally, but she had a spark in her that I became fond of. Well, if you read the ending, I guess you'll figure it out. ;)

   Goddess Interrupted was a good sequel to The Goddess Test. You will feel as if Kate's taking you to Greece.


   
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!