The Alchemy of Forever, by Avery Williams

Saturday 18 May 2013


Title: The Alchemy of Forever
Author: Avery Williams
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: July 10, 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Format: Paperback Edition


   AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I feel that I just incarnated into another body, because this book has changed my point of view on life! I am now fully obsessed with the concept of incarnation. 

   Avery Williams has created a world for me, that is racing, romantic, and that is just full on brilliant. I can't wait for more. About two more weeks!
   The point of view of Seraphina's was unstoppable. I cannot describe in words how much I enjoyed to read them, but I can tell you this, I will never forget this story. My brain is just replaying the whole novel over and over in my head, and that is a good thing, by the way.

   This plot never became boring, I was always into it, and I never wanted it to end.

   Seraphina was one AWESOME heroine. She's super intelligent, awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome fearless, and stunning, come on just look at the cover!

   I am definitely on Team Noah. He's always there for Sera, and never would leave her. I hope, that in the next novel, she comes out to him and tells him the truth!

   What perfection. Ahh...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!