Lullaby, by Amanda Hocking

Saturday 25 May 2013


Title: Lullaby
Author: Amanda Hocking
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: November 27, 2012
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Format: Paperback



   As much as I adored Wake, I think that I loved this one a teensy bitsy less, but still deserving a five star rating. The characters, plot, and everything just seemed amazing here as well, and I'm counting the days until Tidal, comes out! Only about a week or two!


   I don't care what others say, Gemma is an awesome heroine, she's fearless, brave, loving, and would take risks to save the ones she loves. 


   Before I get to the other characters, lemme express how much I loved the plot this time around. With Gemma missing, everyone's depressed, and are waiting for news to be heard. Especially Alex, Harper, and Daniel, who are beginning to figure out the truth... Ahh! I couldn't put this down, despite how long it took me to finish. This series is a real quick read, one that will have you craving for more everytime. 


   Harper is one awesome sister! Doing anything to find where her little sis is, Harper is the type of confident, independent gal that I like.

    Of course, Alex is the one I love, especially with his charming, weather-tracking sense. But, I also found myself loving Daniel, especially after reading Forgotten Lyrics, the extra short story added in this.

     Go Watersong series, Go! I love it so much, I can't help it, but I think about it a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!