A Midsummer Tight's Dream, by Louise Rennison

Saturday 27 July 2013

Title: A Midsummer Tight's Dream

Author: Louise Rennison

Rating: 2/5 stars

Release Date: June 26, 2012

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.99

Age Group: 11+






   I was very surprised with how this one ended up, because I really enjoyed Withering Tights.

   Tallulah Casey is back at the Performing Arts College, where her Irish Dancing is back for another term. Many things are on her mind, from her snogging skills, to the Woolfe Academy boys. Can she ace her performance for The Midsummer Night's Dream?

   So what was the problem with this one? Let's get right to it...

   This story was so boring! I felt like I just skimmed through it, nothing big happened at all, and I just wanted to put it down, even though I finished it by the end.

  I just feel that this one could've done a much better job. I'm speechless!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!