Kisses and Lies, by Lauren Henderson

Saturday 27 July 2013

Title: Kisses and Lies

Author: Lauren Henderson

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: January 13, 2009

Publisher: Delacorte Press

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.98

Age Group: 12+




 

   Surprisingly, I was totally hooked to this novel. Mysterious, surprising, and fresh, Kisses and Lies was a book worth reading, in fact, I should have read the novel a long time ago.

  Scarlett's life is only getting worse. Recently, she has discovered a mystery fro her to solve, so it doesn't look like she is the suspect. Dan has died, and if he had his EpiPen with him, he'd be okay. When Scarlett spotted one in Plum's handbag, she might have found her main suspect. Then having to travel to the McAndrew estate in Scotland, Scarlett must decide where the truth lies.

  I've read reviews where people said that you shouldn't read this novel if you haven't read the first. I am totally against that. I didn't read the first novel, and here I am, done with the second, and I had no confusion problems at all, and if you have read my other reviews, you'd know that I get confused easily. The story recaps in what happened in the first novel, so you're safe to go.

  Everything happened very quickly here. The story itself was very interesting, unique, and reminded me of Nancy Drew in some ways, with a more interesting twist.

  This story has made me want to get the next novel, a true fact that this really was a one to remember.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!