Keeping The Moon, by Sarah Dessen

Saturday 27 July 2013

Title: Keeping the Moon

Author: Sarah Dessen

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Release Date: May 11, 2004

Publisher: Speak

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.86

Age Group: 12+






   I've been looking for that Sarah Dessen novel that will end up in my favourites shelf. I think that I've finally found the one.

   When Colie goes to spend the summer in Colby, North Carolina to visit her Aunt Mira, she expects the worst summer of her life, while her infomercial workout mom tours Europe. When Colie gets a job in The Last Chance Bar & Grill and meets Morgan and Isabel, two best friends with two different but wacky personalities, all that Colie doesn't know that she's in for the best summer of her life.

    This was the perfect summer novel of all time, from what I think. Sarah Dessen has done it again! Keeping The Moon kept me guessing and flipping the pages, I just couldn't leave it behind at all.

    Colie was a rebelic lead, but also one that stands out from them all. She's very confident, and learns what friendship really means in this novel, and how people may be.

    I can't wait for more Sarah Dessen, she's the "summer" author.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!