True Blue, by Deborah Ellis

Saturday 13 July 2013

Title: True Blue
Author: Deborah Ellis
Rating: 4/5 stars
Release Date: September 15, 2011
Publisher: Pajama Press
Format: Paperback Edition
Goodreads Average Rating: 3.45
Age Group: 11+


Why Did I Choose To Read This Novel?
It seemed very interesting and unique, a concept that I'm always looking for.     


My Review:

Finding this overally priced, I thought that this must be a really good book, and it really was. It surprised me, and made me feel relieved inside and out.

  True Blue is about seventeen year old Jess, whose best friend, Casey is surprisingly arrested for the murder of an annoying girl in Jess's and Casey's camp cabin. Evidence shows that Casey is the one. 

  Knowing that Casey never could have done such a thing, Jess is on the case and is ready to find out the truth, what really happened and what the police has against Casey herself. True Blue shows us that best friends are 'til the end.

   In the beginning, I wasn't so sure about reading this. I thought that it would just end with Casey being free and Jess reuniting with her. I'm just going to tell you this, everything always isn't what it seems...

  Jess was a good lead. All she wanted was her best friend to be with her, and I could tell that she was a independant gal.

  True Blue kept me guessing because of its suspenseful plot, and interesting characters. I want more!

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!