Catching Jordan, by Miranda Kenneally

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Title: Catching Jordan
Author: Miranda Kenneally
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Release Date: December 1, 2011
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Format: Paperback Edition
Goodreads Average Rating: 3.90
Age Group: 12+



   Who'd think that a book like this would be just soo yummy? 

   Catching Jordan made me feel like I was jumping in the fluffy white clouds. It was just too good!

    From every high school in Tenessee, there's only one that rules them all, Hundred Oaks. Jordan Woods is the star quarterback of Hundred Oaks High, where she, yes I said she, is team captain of the football team. Wanting to go to college in Michigan, she's playing as best as she ever did so far.

   Football isn't the only thing that's on her mind, when Tyler Green comes to the school as a new guy looking to be on the football team, Jordan realizes that she has some feelings for him. Wanting him and a scholarship, Jordan must decide what's the most important in her life, football, or love?

   I couldn't believe how amazing this book turned out to be. I was hooked in from the start, the plot caught my attention, and left me wanting more. I was never bored, and I can't wait for the next Hundred Oaks novels, I hope that they will be just as good as this one.

  Jordan was a fantastic lead. She's the type of girl that's strong, not only physically but emotionally, the type that says what's on her mind and confident inside and out. She's the one I wish that I was best friends with, she truly made my day.

  Sam Henry was one smokin' hottie. It was hilarious when the author added that special touch to him, coming over to sleep in Jordan's bed when he was depressed, and the funny remarks he said to his bestie, I was laughing the whole journey through.

   Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!