The Taylor Swift Book Tag

Thursday 19 February 2015


The Taylor Swift Book Tag (No, I Don't Hate Her)


  Haha, thank you so much Lili @ Lili Lost in a Book for tagging me in this fun (but crazy) challenge! The truth is, I really love Taylor Swift. I've always loved her since I was a kid, and she's always been there. You know, singers and idols come and go (like Hannah Montana) but Tay was always there to sing about being Fearless and Fifteen and all of that. She's grown up so much and I love her new album, 1989!


We Are Never Getting Back Together


A book series I thought I loved, but then wanted to break up with.

You see, I really enjoyed Fracture. First of all, it was a duology. (AMAZINGNESS) But the sequel, Vengeance, sucked completely. It was so weak and dull.


Red


A book with a red cover.

I REALLY NEED TO READ THIS ONE. And actually, the last book just released!

The Best Day



A book that makes me feel nostalgic.

This was one of the best books ever—and it made me cry and go through all of the feels. I haven't read a book that made me feel this way for a while, so it would be nice to head back.

Love Story



A book with forbidden love.

Ugh—this was gorgeous and life-changing. Forbidden love? Absolutely, but it was also so sweet and special.

I Knew You Were Trouble


A book with a bad character that you couldn't help but love.

UGH DEREK FITZPATRICK YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND ALL MINE! *blushes*

Innocent


A book that someone spoiled the ending for.

So one of my best friends completely spoiled the entire thing for me since someone else told her as well. Ugh. Anyways, I'm currently reading this now in school and I'll have to go for it anyways. I just wonder how it's going to happen...?

Everything Has Changed



A book with a character who goes through extensive character development.

Ember Hill definitely did go through so much development. She started off as a weakling into a kick-ass full out dragon!

You Belong With Me



My most anticipated release.

EEEEEP! HarperTeen does have some gorgeous covers, and I'm so excited for this book—it'll probably be one of the best chick-lits of the year!

Forever and Always


My favourite book couple.

LILAC AND TARVER ARE THE CUTEST PEAS IN THE POD AND THE APPLES IN A BUNCH. OKAY? OKAY.

Begin Again



A series that deserves a second chance.

I received the boxed set for Christmas and I'm going to go all-out and binge read it eventually. I loved the movie!

Wonderland



My favourite fictional world.

Always and forever, people. My love of Divergent will never end.

Last Kiss



A series that I'm unable to let go of, even though it ended.

Isla? Anna? Lola? Josh? Etienne? St. Clair? UGHHHHHH MY BABIES MY FAVOURITE SERIES! *cries a waterfall*

Clean


A series I'm glad is over.

I'm pretty sure that this is over? You see, the first book was the best and then everything went downhill from there. I'm so bored with this all.


Wildest Dreams


My favourite fictional guy

WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I MISS YOU. CASSANDRA CLARE IS MEAN AND LEFT ME WITHOUT YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS. :(

Enchanted


A book I found by accident but ended up loving.

This book was beautiful, inside and out. And the best thing is that it has to do completely with music and the gorgeousness of it all. *tears up* Thank you, wonderful library.

All You Had to Do Was Stay


A book that I DNFed but wish that I'd given another chance to.

I don't know... It's been a while but it was a full-out info dumped book.


I Tag:

Eileen @ BookCatPin

If you'd like to do the challenge and haven't gotten tagged yet, then take a whack at it! :D

9 comments :

  1. I love Taylor's music but have yet to do this post. It seems to have changed with new songs now that her new album has been out. My favorite album has to be Speak Now or Red...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like 1989, but her country ones are seriously the best. I'm so happy for her that she's experimenting on her true loving of different genres! :D

      Delete
  2. I've been tagged for this already, but I never got around to it. Taylor's music is awesome ;) And this post seems so fun! Love your answers ;) But one thing...GO AND READ BLOODLINES. NOW.

    Great post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! Thank you so much! OKAY YESS! Since the last book is now released, I'M GOING FOR IT!

      Delete
  3. Haha I'm so glad you did it (And you love her, so that's a plus! :D)!

    I'm actually in the middle of reading Fracture... well, I'm at the beginning but it's really interesting so far! And oh my gods you just reminded me that I borrowed the Maze Runner movie from the library and I still haven't seen it yet!! Ooops! Lol. But I'll be watching it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, thanks again! I loved Fracture, but the sequel was such a disappointment... Meh. WATCH IT, WATCH IT! :D I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

      Delete
  4. These are some great choices! I just might have to do this one later. I tagged you in another fun meme (If you have the time). Check it out HERE

    Have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you so much! Of course I will go and answer it! I'm so excited! <33 You, too!

      Delete
  5. MICHELLLEEE 99 DAYS IS SUPER CUTE YOU'LL LOVE IT!

    AND YAAAS I'M WITH YOU! I REALLY MISS WILL! <3

    Thanks for tagging me, love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!