Top Ten Tuesday #27: Top Psychological-Thriller Books I Want to Read

Tuesday 3 February 2015

-Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme created by
Broke and Bookish which features lists to share with viewers.-

Top Psychological-Thrillers I Want to Read

If you know me well... You'd figure out that I'm obsessed with modern psychological-thrillers. Like really, they're life and my favourite genre of books.

1. Go Ask Alice, by Anonymous


Really, all I've heard are good things—and this seems like a teen classic from all of the hype that I've heard about. I've never read of anything like this!

2. Crank, by Ellen Hopkins


After years and years of spotting it in the bookstores and waiting and just forgetting about it, I still haven't read it. Ugh. I love poetry, and did enjoy Hopkins' Tilt, so this will be incredible.

3. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn


WOWOW. I have the movie of this one and got the book during the summer—and I'm so excited. I NEED TO READ IT. It's going to hurt me, haha.

4. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart


I love E. Lockhart and her gorgeous novels... And I heard that this was even better than Dangerous Girls, one of my most favourite books ever. Soooooo..... This is going to be kickass and awesome.

5. Wicked Games, by Sean Olin


I've been wanting this one for a while. *just realizes that there's a guy and girl behind the cover* Also, I heard that it's similar to PLL... which I love.

6. The Secrets of Lily Graves, by Sarah Strohmeyer


Buried secrets, murders—all of those are my guilty pleasures to read about. This seems to have it all.

7. Sleep No More, by Aprilynne Pike


UGH I LOVE APRILYNNE PIKE'S BOOKS AHHH. I haven't gotten a chance to read this one since it came out a pretty long while ago, but I love the Inception-like concept.

8. Between the Notes, by Sharon Huss Roat


HAUNTED HOUSES AND MUSIC IS LIFE, REALLY. June 16 really can't come faster.

9. Love Letters to the Dead, by Ava Dellaira


This is going to break my heart, I know it. *shrugs and cries* I just always have wanted to read this one as I heard that it broke people's minds and hearts. :(

10. Don't Look Back, by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Jennifer L. Armentrout truly is the master of accomplishing to write a perfect novel. And the best thing with these kinds of books are that they're usually standalones. I've heard so many things on this one and I sadly didn't get a chance to read it in 2014!


What are your top must-read psychological thrillers?

8 comments :

  1. I haven't read any of these either. The only one I think I might read is We Were Liars. So curious about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I need/want to read all of these (except for Crank, which I've already read). I do have a recommendation for you if you like psychological thrillers...if you haven't read Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano, you really should. It was fantastic! The sequel is coming out soon, too. Of the books on your list, Don't Look Back, Sleep No More, The Secrets of Lily Graves and Wicked Games are at the top of my must read list. I've been meaning to read those for a while. Great list! I hope you get to read these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah—I've heard of it and it may be on my TBR on Goodreads... *checks* THE COVER IS GORGEOUS! I'm so excited for it! Absolutely–I need to find time to read them though, haha. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. You're not alone with not yet reading many of these books. I honestly still have to read all of the books on this list, but I'm definitely excited to read Gone Girl and We Were Liars. I have received so many recommendations for both books it's almost ridiculous that I haven't read either yet! *sigh*... time to hit the books! Enjoy your reads:)

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree! The recommendations can't stop for so many of these, and I feel so guilty that I'm unable to read them ASAP. Ugh, I say this every time, but we certainly do need more time in the day! Thanks Claire!

      Delete
  4. Ooooh, I love thrillers! Unfortunately, I have not read any of these. But I'll definitely be adding a couple of these to my to-read list! :)

    P.S. Tag, you're it! I tagged you in a book tag! Feel free to do it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yay! Thank you so much for tagging, I'll do it soon! :D

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!