Top Ten Tuesday #30: Favourite Book Heroines

Tuesday 24 February 2015

-Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish,
which features bookish lists with your opinions to share with readers.-


Top Favourite Book Heroines


1. Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy



2. Tessa Gray, The Infernal Devices



3. Celaena Sardothien, Throne of Glass



4. America Singer, The Selection



5. Juliette Ferrars, Shatter Me



6. Clary Fray, The Mortal Instruments



7. Clara Gardner, Unearthly



8. Kelsey Hayes, The Tiger Saga



9. Ember Hill, Talon



10. Del, Dissonance


Well, you already know why I love these gorgeous ladies...

Who are your favourite bookish heroines?

6 comments :

  1. America! Good choice! Rose is on my list, too. I would have put Clary on, but my list is a little different. I listed badass characters, not just heroines. Isabelle is way more badass. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh, I forgot about Isabelle! I'd totally catch her as a heroine, because her AND SIMON THOUGHHHHH! Thank you! :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Rose, Tessa, Celaena and Clara so much. America and Juliette and Clary all get on my nerves xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xDDD Agh Celaena and Tessa are #1 and the first to come to mind when planning or if anybody asks me, really! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Celaena and America made my list this week, too! I feel like they made questionable choices at times, but had good intentions, and their strength and bravery during conflict compensated for some brash movements (especially in America). Celaena specifically has to be one of my absolute favorites. I love how she's so tough but doesn't mind her own interests either- namely fashion, books, and piano.

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, and yay for awesome heroines! I definitely do agree with you there, and I just don't understand why people have such a HATE for America! I just adored her wittiness and awesomeness from the beginning and I saw her as a queen from there also. CELAENA + BOOKS= THE BEST THING EVER. And oh, the way she describes them! :D

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!