Stacking the Shelves #30: February 15

Sunday 15 February 2015

This Week's Headlines:

Happy belated Valentine's Day, all! I hope that you all got a ton of love, kisses, hugs, hot chocolates (if it's the best in your weather conditions), and happiness yesterday, and forever and ever! I spent yesterday reading love stories, all day. I wanted to get into the spirit, although for me this isn't even a 'big thing.' Anyways, my week was good as well.

I'm actually home tomorrow... since it's a national holiday, also known as "Family Day," if you haven't heard of it beforehand. I'm planning on relaxing and hitting the International Auto Show in TO. It's a short week! I'm also really getting into Shattered, by Canadian author Eric Walters, which we have to read for school. IT'S SO GOOD.

My Book Haul:



Hehe, finally—for both of these! Of course, you all probably know that I'm a diehard Marissa Meyer fan, and I've finally got Fairest in my hands! I love Queen Levana (even though she is such a beotch at times), and this will be great, especially to hear the backstory of things before Cinder came around.

Next off, Unremembered by Jessica Brody is something I've wanted to read for a long time, and I'm excited to say that it's now in paperback and have found it! 3.68 rating, not bad!


Thank you so much to Merit Press for sending me a review copy of Unlovely by Celeste Conway! BALLET BOOKS ARE LIFE, OKAY? This is going to be outrageously fabulous, and I WANT TO READ IT NOW. 


Posts You May Have Missed:



How was your week? What are your newest additions to
your shelves? Have you read any of mine?

2 comments :

  1. Great haul! Can you believe that I have the first two books in Marissa Meyer's series and I still haven't read them yet?? And to top it off, I've met her twice already and still haven't read any of her books! What's wrong with me??? Lol. It's one of those series I'm hoping to get to soon!

    Great haul! And happy reading! :)

    Liliana @ Lili Lost in a Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh, I know! WHAT? *is unable to believe it* You have to! She's a fabulous amazing author. I remember the day I read Cinder... *flashes a flashback* Haha, go for it, you won't regret it! :DD Thanks!

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!