Stacking the Shelves #31: February 22

Sunday 22 February 2015

This Week's Headlines:

Hi, hi, hi! After a short (but totally long in felt) week, I am finally getting the opportunity to read to my fullest extent, with moments of English and Science homework. What can I say? This is a daily thing for me and although my time management skills need improvement, I'm pretty glad with the way that I'm able to keep track of everything. I have tons of reviews to write, and at the same time, I WANT TO READ ALL OF THE BOOKS IN MY SHELF. As I stared at my pretties today, I thought about how many I had been anxious to read, and it's been like two years since I received some of them. *cries* Also, it's about three more weeks until I head on vacation to paradise! *packs books*

My Book Haul:


Ah, yes! All in paperback, these are all anticipated by me the most, and have been for a long time. Sequels are the best, with 2/3 from my favourite series!

Dead is Just a Dream by Marlene Perez: Umm... YAY! I adored all of the other books, and have waited to grab this tiny one for about a year now, where the whole series will possibly be completed after this?

Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols: Biggest Flirts was awesome, and I'm stoked to read about a character who was first seen as a side character for me from the start. MASTER OF ROMANCE, HERE WE COME!

The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle: WHAT A GORGEOUS COVER. So this reminds me of the movie with Sam Worthington, Man on a Ledge. It kind of has the same idea and I'm so excited!

Posts You May Have Missed:

2 comments :

  1. Nice haul! I love when books I've been waiting for are available in paperback. I want to read so many books and I totally meant to, but I can't get to all of them. Winter is usually when I catch up on my reading since I can't do much else. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! If there's a book that just has been released and I'd like to read it but am not super-anticipating it, then I probably go for the paperbacks. :) I can't wait for summer-all-day reading, though! xD

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!