Top Ten Tuesday #37: Top Ten Favourite Contemporary Authors

Tuesday 21 April 2015

-Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by 
The Broke and Bookish where bloggers share bookish lists.-

Ten Favourite Contemporary Authors

Hey! So contemporary is definitely one of my most awfully favourite genres, and here are my favourite authors of that kind. ;) *click on photos for author's Goodreads links!*

1. Sarah Dessen


Her books have been there since the start, and are absolute remedies. I enjoyed each and every one o her books!

2. Miranda Kenneally


UMMM, The Hundred Oaks is the best chick-lit series, ever? I will never get tired of them.

3. Kody Keplinger


I've read the first and last of her books here, and I LOVED THEM. Agh I need to pick up more. 

4. John Green


I don't think that I even have to talk about these. ;)

5. David Levithan


HE'S THE BEST. AGH. Every book is a new adventure and I always can't stop thinking about them.

6. Stephanie Perkins


I don't think that I have to explain this, either. STEPH PERKINS' BOOKS SAVED MY LIFE, I TELL YOU.

7. E. Lockhart


I can't ever forget about the hilarious Ruby Oliver series. No one needs a therapist! :'D

8. Rainbow Rowell


9. Nikki Godwin


Nikki and her novels are so inspirational and unique—much definitely unique than anything else I've ever read. Take a stroll with her novels if you enjoy: romance, boybands, surfing, and gorgeous writing!

10. Melissa Kantor


I always feel the need to bawl and cry my heart out with Melissa's novels. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS MEGA-AWESOME.


Who are your favourite contemporary authors?

4 comments :

  1. I'm not much of a contemporary reader, but I do like John Green and Stephanie Perkins. Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Kody Keplinger! I've really enjoyed all her books so far :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!