Better Off Friends, by Elizabeth Eulberg
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit
Rating: 4/5 stars
Goodreads Summary: "Can a guy and a girl be just friends? In the story, which spans five years, two continents, one BBC sitcom, and countless questions about their friendship; Macallan and Levi are put to the ultimate test when a relationship-changing secret is revealed."
- Elizabeth Eulberg is a fantastic chick-lit novel writer. Her words and stories are so realistic, every story is absolutely gorgeous and I can't keep my eyes off these amazing covers.
- Better Off Friends was a cheesy, but adorable novel at the same time. I was so addicted until the end, and I really wanted to know what would happen. <3
- Macallan was strange at times- I didn't like her so much. I had that feeling that she had too many good thoughts of herself and was snobby, while Levi was a PERFECTIONOUS male character. They were a gorgeous couple, though.
- This book was so fast-paced and I absolutely didn't want it to end.
- The whole past-future perspective was great just some little dull moments gave me this opinion. Other than that, this book was awesome!
- I can't wait for more from Elizabeth!