This Star Won't Let Go by Esther Earl, Lori Earl and Wayne Earl

Saturday 1 March 2014
This Star Won't Go Out, by Esther Earl, Lori Earl, and Wayne Earl
Genre: Non-Fiction
Rating: 5/5 stars













I'm going to dedicate this review/letter to Esther, because she deserves the most for everything she has done for all of us.

 Esther, I'm hoping that you are enjoying your time in Awesome, aka Heaven. I'm sure that the Lord has a definite special place for you there because you are one special person. NO, you are more than that, you are an inspiring beautiful person who might not know that you have changed the world in my eyes, and many other people's eyes. You have struggled and suffered too much, and you have been in peace for almost four years now, and your story has touched many people's hearts, including mine. 

Cancer is something that ruins other people's lives. In your journals, you've described cancer as something that has made you see life differently and it's made you happier. I see why, but in one way, you mustn't need to suffer. 

Your story was absolutely beautiful. You are a bubbly, spectacular person who was very much like myself. I love to read and write, and when you mentioned that you do the same, I was thrilled. There aren't many people out there who think the same as we do, so let's bring on the legacy.

You loved your family so much, and it reminds me of how much I love mine, and I thank them for everything they've done for me. I see life in a whole new way because of you and I thank you so much for that. You must be so pleased to see your life in other people's hands. You are F-A-M-O-U-S Many teens and adults now know about you, your legacy, and what you have accomplished in your suffering life. You have inspired John Green to write another gorgeous novel of his, and people now praise you and what you did. You created a beautiful story and book, and I now see life in many different ways. 

You were always positive, and that's not an easy thing to do when everything is physically hurting you on the inside. You always were there with a smile on your face, and I realized that you are my role model. I want to be like you, Esther Grace Earl! 

Many people will bring on your story and legacy throughout the years and this story will touch many people's hearts forever and always, for infinity. Many people miss you, and I'm 100% sure that you are showing that you're watching them, including to us readers through this amazing story of yours. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!