Thank You!

Friday 14 March 2014


 Hi everyone! I just want to make a quick announcement. On March 14, 2013, I first opened up this blog. And I am very happy to announce that this is the 1st Anniversary of this blog, "A Thousand Lives Lived!" Thank you so much to everyone who has visited this blog. Because of you, I keep on reviewing and loving books. 

  This blog means so much to me. I look forward to write for you guys everyday, but I do wish that I'd get more comments, I hardly do anymore. :( So please, a tiny comment under a review would be fantastic, it would seriously make my day. <3

    So once again, thank you so much everyone for making "this" happen. Please, in the comments, tell me what you think I should improve on with writing my reviews and such. I will take the recommendations seriously and I will try to improve my review-writing. 

 




    Michelle, the one and only Administrator <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!