The Chaos of Stars, by Kiersten White

Sunday 30 March 2014





The Chaos of Stars, by Kiersten White

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Mythology

Rating: 1.5/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "Isadora, the teenage daughter of ancient Egyptian Gods, wants to escape her crazy family forever. But can you run away from fate?"

Review:



  • Egyptian books aren't my thing. This one was dull. I didn't enjoy it. The characters didn't have anything special in them and I just couldn't wait for something big to happen, but it never did. WHERE WAS THE GOODINESS? I just can't write a full-length review because I'm so upset.

2 comments :

  1. I hate when a book is disappointing.

    I love how truthful you are though...in all your book reviews =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!