Six Months Later, by Natalie Richards

Saturday 22 March 2014





Six Months Later, by Natalie Richards

Genre: Young Adult Fiction

Rating: 3.5/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "She has everything she's ever wanted. But not her memory...

When Chloe fell asleep in study hall, it was the middle of May. When she wakes up, snow is on the ground and she can't remember the last six months of her life. 

Before, she'd been a mediocre student. Now, she's on track for valedictorian and being recruited by Ivy League schools. Before, she never had a chance with super jock Blake. Now he's her boyfriend. Before, she and Maggie were inseparable. Now her best friend won't speak to her.

What happened to her? Remembering the truth could be more dangerous than she knows..."



Review:



  • *sighs* Something big was missing from this book. The concept was great and different, but a chunk was missing, and I really couldn't find it and bring it back.
  • The plot was pretty good, although I was bored through the beginning. It really started off as the average chick-lit/tragedy? book. The whole tragedy happened so quick and we really didn't get to see a good character development.
  • I didn't like Chloe. She was very selfish in some ways. I probably would prefer Maggie, her best friend, to be in this situation. 
  • There was really no important romance. I just found the whole point of this book was Chloe trying to get out of that situation. 
  • Umm... I wasn't all so interested in this. It was okay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!