Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara

Wednesday 12 March 2014
Lovely, Dark and Deep, by Amy McNamara
Genre: Young Adult Fiction
Rating: 4/5 stars













Review:
  • Although this was a tragic book, I felt like it was so refreshing. It was a really quick, light read and at the same time, it was so good. At points, it was so sad, but it made me smile to see the way the people dealt with things. I was so surprised with the ending, but I still kind of wanted more from the author and the beautiful story she has created.
  • The problem I had was that the plot was too slow-paced. Nothing really was happening. The protagonist was so depressed at times, I wanted to throw the book out the window. (kinda) I did understand what she was going through, but I felt like she was whining a lot.
  • This was a really beautiful strong deep novel, just like its title states. It made me laugh and smile many times and it made me think about life for a while. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!