Marie Antoinette: Serial Killer, by Katie Alender

Tuesday 18 March 2014





Marie Antoinette: Serial Killer, by Katie Alender

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Mystery/Murder/Thriller

Rating: 4/5 stars












Goodreads Summary: "Colette Iselin is excited to go to Paris on a class trip. She'll get to soak up the beauty and culture, and maybe even learn something about her family’s French roots.

But a series of gruesome murders are taking place across the city, putting everyone on edge. And as she tours museums and palaces, Colette keeps seeing a strange vision: a pale woman in a ball gown and powdered wig, who looks suspiciously like Marie Antoinette.

Colette knows her popular, status-obsessed friends won’t believe her, so she seeks out the help of a charming French boy. Together, they uncover a shocking secret involving a dark, hidden history. When Colette realizes she herself may hold the key to the mystery, her own life is suddenly in danger . . .

Acclaimed author Katie Alender brings heart-stopping suspense to this story of revenge, betrayal, intrigue — and one killer queen."



Review:



  • Mysteries usually don't interest me, but the subject of Marie Antoinette always has fascinated me for many years. Katie Alender has created a fantastic tale of true friendship and mystery.
  • First of all, I love this cover. I've had my eye on the book for a while, but I didn't know what to expect.
  • What I got what pure greatness. The plot was very well set up and interesting. I enjoyed the character's perspective, and the whole story flowed together perfectly. I found some parts to be weird.. and I didn't know why I was reading this. The idea was kind of strange, and I don't imagine reality to be like this. A world is very difficult to create, but...
  • This was okay. If you're a true-at-heart mystery lover, then this book is for you and for your true identity. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!